Sunday 15 January 2012

Absence of proof is not proof of absence

Title quote attributed to William Cowper.

Sorry it's been such a very long time since I last wrote anything. A combination of a busy social calendar, an injury that's as irritating as it painful, and my usual winter blues, and I just haven't had the time or the energy. But now all that whole Christmas thing is over with for another year, this social butterfly is crawling back into her cocoon for a few weeks to build up her strength (and bank balance) before our big East Coast USA trip in early February.

This of course means having the time to write again. I won't bore you with a huge opus of an update but I'm just going to write a quite summary of all the main highlights of each of the last few months, one month per post (so as to prevent the whole TL;DR thing). You'll have to excuse my lack of links to places and things - time and energy are still in short supply. Plus y'all know how to use Google anyway.

Now, let me see, where did I leave off? Ah yes, it was the beginning of November. I'd been deciding whether or not to strike and also starting to panic about the preparations for Christmas...

*wibbly flashback like off of Wayne's World*

No comments:

Post a Comment